For more than 15 years, Glenoaks Equestrian Center, the home of Isola Stables, has focused on providing the best horse care to help riders and horses alike realize their full potential.
In 1998, veteran Grand Prix rider and trainer David Murdoch, began building Glenoaks Equestrian Center, situated on approximately 1000 acres in beautiful Portola Valley. David, a native New Zealander, transformed the property into a state-of-the-art facility, creating one of the most forward-thinking and successful boarding and training stables in Northern California.
David is continuously making improvements to the facility, and amenities currently include:
- More than 60 12X12 enclosed stalls with rubber mats
- 50 outdoor paddocks with shelters
- 20 turnout paddocks
- Eight-horse covered Euro-walker
- Round pen
- Four all-weather riding arenas
- Derby Field with full range of natural obstacles
- Cross Country course around Felt Lake
- Private access to 1,000 acres of trail riding around Felt Lake
- Open pastures
Click on the photos below to see them full screen.